It has been a hot minute since I shared a cookie recipe. This is my favourite choc chip peanut cookies that I have been making for snacks lately.
You only need four ingredients to make these delicious cookies and you are likely to already have the ingredients in your pantry! They are made with rolled oats, peanuts, maple syrup and of course, some chocolate chips. So these cookies are not only packed with fibre and healthy fats but also taste super delicious and make the perfect meal prep snack. If you are looking for quick and tasty snack for your afternoon tea or before bed snack, look no further!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I have. As always, please let me know what you think of this recipe. If you like what you see on this blog, you can follow me on my blog, Facebook or Instagram for some food porn. Also, if you do recreate this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @subz_foodie 🙂
Makes ~30 bite sized delicious cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats;
- 1 cup peanuts;
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or more;
- Handful of chocolate chips; and
- Hot water.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and grease a baking tray with oil;
- Place the oats and peanuts in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles bread crumbs;
- Then, add the maple syrup and process the mixture until well combined. Then, add hot water one tablespoon at a time to the food processor and continue to process until the mixture starts to resemble a cookie dough;
- When the mixture resembles a cookie dough, place the chocolate chips and pulse the food processor until the chocolate chips are well incorporated into the dough;
- Using a tablespoon as a guide, roll the dough into a ball and flatten the ball on the greased baking tray. Continue until all the dough has been shaped into a cookie;
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 18-23 minutes or until the cookies becomes golden brown;
- Once the cookies are baked, allow to cool and store in an airtight container for up to a month;
- Enjoy 😉🍪🍪