I am having these creamy delicious bliss balls for snack this week along with some fruit and rice crackers and peanut butter ☺️ I love making bliss balls as I can make whatever flavour combinations I want using very similar ingredients week in week out and still have a variety of flavours from one week to another.
To make these bliss balls, I used macadamia and cashew nuts to give a creamy taste, desiccated coconut for a rich satisfying taste and white choc for an extra decadent snack ☺️ You can also add protein powder to increase the protein content or seeds such as hemp seeds, flaxseeds or chia seeds for additional healthy fat content 😊 Making these bliss balls also make a fun activity for the kids 😊
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I have. As always, please let me know what you think of this recipe. If you like what you see on this blog, you can follow me on my blog, Facebook or Instagram for some food porn. Also, if you do recreate this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @subz_foodie 🙂
- 1/4 cup macadamias;
- 1/4 cup cashews;
- 1/2 cup shredded/desiccated coconut;
- 1 cup rolled oats;
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup (or more for sweeter);
- 2 tbsp sprinkles;
- 50g white choc chip or white chocolate cut into small pieces; and
- **Optional add ins – 3-4 tbsp vanilla protein powder and/or 1-2 tbsp seeds of your choice.
- In a food processor, place the nuts, coconut, oats and maple syrup (optional add ins) and process until well combined;
- Add water 1 tbsp at a time until the mixture resembles a cookie dough;
- Add the sprinkles and choc chips and pulse until well combined;
- Roll into bite sized balls. You can roll in sprinkles or desiccated coconut for prettier bliss balls if you prefer; and
- Enjoy 😊 Stores in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Suba Xx 💋